About the webinar
The Underestimated Cost Leverage: IT and Technology Projects
IT and technology projects compete with each other for money and human resources. At the same time, the inclusion of a project in the portfolio of ongoing projects is usually based on assumptions. And, very often, the impact of project decisions and project portfolio decisions are not recognized until after the end of the project.
A holistic view on IT and technology projects, as well as sustainable project portfolio and lifecycle management is the answer. Take a look at the Serviceware Demo.
Join us in this webinar and learn how to:
- implement a robust prioritization process to ensure that only projects with high strategic value and potential returns are selected for the portfolio.
- consciously manage and optimize resources across projects to avoid over-allocation, duplication of efforts, and inefficient resource utilization.
- proactively consider risks in your planning and incorporate them into your decision-making process.
- consciously monitor project performance and evaluate the success of completed projects. Identify areas of improvement, capture lessons learned, and apply them to future projects to prevent cost overruns and project failures.
- translate your project into run operations and where AI-enhanced automation comes into play.